Reflection

 upon self reflection on my last term at college, I have achieved new performance skills I did this by, participating in  my colleges Halloween pop up performance based on Alice in wonderland. this performance granted me the opportunity to challenge myself and improve my skill of consistent character portrayal as the role of white rabbit. Our Halloween Pop up performance was held in our own city Sunderland within sunny side and within the bridges.

This performance enhanced my social skills as I was able to use my performance abilities to interact and interest my audience.
I further developed my confidence as performing in public is not something I do often there for having the opportunity to do so was beneficial.

MUSICAL:

Before we broke up for half term we began exploring the plot line for our musical finding hope, I feel as though i personally portrayed an integral role when organizing this as my previous noted ideas worked well within our final conclusive ideas. this is what lead me to creating my proposal for the role of script writer/ editor due to the creativity nd freedom id be provided whilst still being in the loop.

WHAT I DIDNT ACHIVE LAST TERM:

Last term due to sickness and unforeseeable circumstances I was unable to attend the rugby liege southpaw and pinwheel performance, although I was unable to attend the actual performance I did make it to the rehearsals despite my sickness as I was driven and determined to improve. Other then my previous statement I feel as though i have successfully achieved the rest of my goals.


HEIGHLIGHT OF MY TERM:

Last term i successfully achieved a lot of things an example of this is the frantic assembly audition/ workshop which was very practical and involved a great deal of physical theater this skill was developed by this workshop as my confidence has grown immensely within physical theatre. a key highlight of my term was being able to explore my song writing ability I was able to create this rather quickly as well as multiple other songs, i began to apply guitar chords to my first song which I completed.

NEXT TERM:

My next term consists of Waiting for Godot which is performed in pairs in a circus theme as well as being able to continue with the preparation process of script writing process for our musical. we can also begin choreographing for our colleges Christmas talent show.

IMPROVEMENTS FOR NEXT TERM:

Next term I plan to stay just as on target as I have been this term however I need to ensure that I am not over working and applying to much pressure as this will impact my work ethic negatively as well as causing fatigue.

SMART TATGET:

I need to be more emotionally regulated to achieve this I will take time out and healthy breaks.

Popular posts from this blog

blog one- My Personal Development.

blog four

Blog Two- My Personal Development